Canon MG4220 Reviews
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download and Setup, Software and Reviews, User Manual, Ij Setup – The $130 Canon Pixma MG4220 shade inkjet multifunction will conveniently deal with the needs of an office, yet its ink expenses are more than average, as well as they’re ludicrously pricey if you make the blunder of acquiring the low-capacity PG-240 and CL-241 cartridges. On the other hand, the unit offers great outcome, makes quick job of organisation documents and also duplicates, and immediately duplexes– a great attribute established for the price.
The Canon Pixma MG4220 is very easy to set up via Wi-Fi or USB. The control panel, sadly, is still not so easy to make use of. On this model, Canon proceeds its practice of positioning three switches under the LCD (a 2.5-incher on the Pixma MG4220) to perform certain actions, instead of letting you make use of the perfectly appropriate four-way cursor control and also ALRIGHT button. Hopping to and fro amongst all the buttons is both meaningless as well as annoying. Somewhat, the software is a design of effectiveness, and also the new quick menu for usual jobs is easy on the eye. The MFP supplies full support for scanning, copying, as well as Web printing.
The Canon Pixma MG4220’s 100-sheet input tray as well as 50-sheet result tray make it purely a low-volume printer. That it will immediately refeed the paper to print beyond (automatic duplexing, simply puts) is an advantage. You’ll discover no automatic document feeder for the letter/A4-size scanner on the top of the Canon Pixma MG4220, yet the lid telescopes a complete inch to approve thicker materials. The MFP’s card port sustains straight photo printing from SD Card as well as Memory Stick media.Judging from our tests, the Pixma MG4220 is conveniently quickly sufficient for an office when printing as well as copying business records. Black and white web pages exited at about 6.8 pages each minute on the PC.ADVERTISEMENT as well as 6.6 ppm on the Mac, while duplicates came to a sprightly 6.4 ppm. Pictures, on the other hand, printed instead slowly. Snapshot-size (4-by-6-inch) pictures published at a little under 3 ppm to simple paper, yet at a rate of just regarding 0.6 ppm on glossy paper. Full-page color pictures rendered to glossy paper at a rate of 0.3 ppm, about standard for an entry-level inkjet MFP.
The result from the Canon Pixma MG4220 readies, yet normal current-generation Canon. At default setups, message is sharp and also black, monochrome graphics have a slight purple color, and plain-paper shade graphics could be a little bit darker as well as use more contrast. At the printer’s finest setup, message is good enough for business papers, though extremely slow-moving to arrive compared with default settings. Shade pictures look extremely wonderful, with our only minor complaint being the small orange tint. Said color, however, does give the pictures a friendly, warm ambiance. Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Setup Driver Download and IJ Setup Manual – Windows,Linux,Mac
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra)
Canon MG4220 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Specs Reviews:
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm4, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Scanner Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
How to Install Canon Pixma MG4220 The Windows:
Downloads / Instructions Installation
- Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download canon MG4220 file.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file.
- It will be decompressed and the Canon MG4220 Setup screen will be displayed.
- Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Instruction for the downloads and installation
- Download the file.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon PIXMA MG4220 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon PIXMA MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on Your Canon PIXMA MG4220:
Setting up wireless connection of Canon PIXMA on your computer is actually pretty easy. This article will describes the steps to install wireless connection using WPS connection method. There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flash blue light.
- Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point.
- Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
- If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
- To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it.
- Your printer will print the network information page and it means the installation is successful.